Elementary Curriculum Coordinator (Female)- Sharjah
We are seeking a qualified ELEMENTARY CURRICULUM COORDINATOR (FEMALE), who can start in January 2018 for our Partner School located in Sharjah.
Our Partner school is a US Curriculum school, part of a large organization. The are are seeking creative, passionate, outstanding teachers who value professional development opportunities and a good work-life balance.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• 4-Year Bachelors Degree in Education (as per MOE)
• Master’s degree in Curriculum development (or equivalent) preferred
• With US Teaching Qualification
• Minimum 2 years of Teaching Experience
• Good knowledge of current curriculum development
• Experience of conducting Performance Management
• Experience in leading large-scale curriculum development and alignment projects
• Experience working with international education, diverse curricula and resources (experience with US and/or UAE would be a bonus)
• Experience in the middle-east or comparable educational context
• Experience of leading diverse teams
• Proven success of delivering to tight deadlines
• Oversee school’s curriculum and teaching standards, befitting their respective phase.
• To educate students by planning and implementing an education programme, reflecting individual needs of pupils to develop confidence, motivate and learn self-discipline.
• Coordinating teaching and learning throughout the Key Stage and to liaise with other staff where necessary to ensure continuity and progression throughout the school curriculum.
SALARY & ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
• AED 18,000 Monthly, Tax Free Salary
• Permanent employment contracts
• Single Accommodation
• Medical Insurance
• Air Ticket
• Annual Gratuity
• Career Opportunities
• Plus other benefits as per Government policies
To Apply Please : Email CV to Arabianteacherrecruitment@outlook.com with Job Posting Title in the Subject Line