Head of Maths- Fujrairah
We are seeking a qualified HEAD OF MATHS UK/US CURRICULUM, who can start in January 2018 for our Partner School located in Fujrairah.
Our Partner school is a dynamic and growing International Private School in the United Arab Emirates. They are seeking creative, innovative, dynamic and exceptional leader and teachers to join their team to help develop and build the school into one of the best in the country.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree of Education
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics
• Minimum 2 years experience as MATHS Head/5 years as Maths Teacher
• Must have experience of teaching in a US/British school (in the USA or UK)
• Native English speaker
• Demonstrated ability to work well in fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Capable of establishing positive and productive working relationships with teachers and students
• Ensures that the teaching of mathematics throughout the school is of high quality
• Provide professional leadership to a large team of teachers and support staff in the delivery of the full range of mathematics teaching from key stage 3 to university entrance.
• Develop innovative, non-traditional approaches to the mathematics curriculum in order to ensure appropriate access and achievement for all students.
• Manage the resources of the mathematics department within the limits of the delegated budget and in accordance with the school’s financial procedures.
• Ensure that appropriate performance management arrangements are in place and maintained in the department and that a robust programme of professional development is designed and maintained (this to include provision for support staff and non-specialist teachers)
• Ensure that robust procedures are in place to monitor the quality of teaching and learning outcomes throughout the department.
• Contribute significantly to the school’s planning (both short and long term) and provide leadership to whole school developments, as required.
SALARY & ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
• AED 16000+ Monthly, Tax Free Salary
• Permanent employment contracts
• Single Accommodation
• Medical Insurance
• Air Ticket
• Annual Gratuity
• Career Opportunities
• Plus other benefits as per Government policies
To Apply Please : Email CV to Arabianteacherrecruitment@outlook.com with Job Posting Title in the Subject Line