HOMEROOM TEACHER- Kuwait City
We are seeking a qualified HOMEROOM TEACHER ELEMENTARY, who can start in August 2018 for our Partner School located in Kuwait.
Our Partner school is a private school in Kuwait offering the US curriculum. They are seeking exceptional teachers to join their team.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• 4-Year Bachelors Degree in Education • Minimum of 2 years experience as Elementary Teacher • US teaching license with a designation such as Elementary Education • Native English Speaker • Knowledge of US Common Core Curriculum Standards
• Ideally have a good understanding of the English/US Curriculum
• Demonstrated ability to work well in fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Capable of establishing positive and productive working relationships with teachers and students
• To develop the social and communication skills of children and provide a safe and secure environment in which the child can learn.
• To develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
• To develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
• Understand pedagogy and research-based instructional strategies
• Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
• Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
• Work with others, including teaching assistants and nursery nurses as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors
• Share knowledge gained with other practitioners and build and maintain relationships with parents
• Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students.
• Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice
SALARY & ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
• Competitive Tax Free Salary
• Permanent employment contracts
• Single Accommodation
• Medical Insurance
• Air Ticket
• Annual Gratuity
• Career Opportunities
• Plus other benefits as per Government policies
To Apply Please : Email CV to Arabianteacherrecruitment@outlook.com with Job Posting Title in the Subject Line