ICT SPECIALIST- Kuwait City
We are seeking a qualified ICT SPECIALIST, who can start in August 2018 for our Partner School located in Kuwait.
Our Partner school is a private school in Kuwait offering the US curriculum. They are seeking creative, passionate, and exceptional candidate to join their team.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Management, Engineering, or equivalent;
• Office and project management professional training;
• Experience managing IT infrastructure technologies;
• At least 6 years of directly relevant professional experience;
• Experience or certification as project management is a welcome plus.
• Microsoft Office 365 and associated Microsoft cloud services
• Microsoft Azure
• Microsoft SharePoint 2013 (on line)
• Microsoft Active Directory (GPO, DFS, groups management…)
• SharePoint Server 2016
• Microsoft Windows server 2008 and 2012
• Microsoft Windows 7 to 10
• Skype for Business deployment and management
• Wan/Lan management (VPN, Vlan’s, DNS services, IP addressing, routing)
• Proven record of delivering results and understanding of customer service principles;
• Web architecture expertise
• Cloud hosting technology solutions (AWS, Azure, other)
• Implementation of ICT strategies and introduction/implementation of new technologies, system design development and maintenance;
• Ensure secure, reliable and effective telecommunications facilities also in emergency settings and provide advisory support to safeguard and protect system for business continuity.
• Manages hardware and software packages and efficient networks administration;
• ICT infrastructure budgeting, procurement and asset control;
• Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
• Full compliance with corporate information management and technology standards,
• Guidelines and procedures for the technology environment.
• Implementation of ICT infrastructure projects in accordance with the company methods.
• Analysis of the requirement and elaboration of internal policies and procedures on the use of ICT.
• Coordinates with outsourced company developers about the requirements to the system changes/ development, discussing technical issues and getting the solution as per agreed contracts.
• Conduct of market research and analysis, and introduction of new technology for system updating and improvement.
• Development and update of the ICT Infrastructure annual plan and road map.
• Keeping abreast of technology industry trends and developments, and implementing upgrades or enhancements to meet business’ needs.
• Providing advice and expertise on ICT operational, tactical and strategic planning and co-ordination.
SALARY & ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
• Competitive Tax Free Salary
• Permanent employment contracts
• Round trip ticket to home country
• Furnished Single Accommodation
• Shared transport from school to accommodation and vice-versa
• Immigration expenses reimbursement
• Baggage Allowance
• 100% Tuition fee discount for children
To Apply Please : Email CV to Arabianteacherrecruitment@outlook.com with Job Posting Title in the Subject Line