KG Teacher- Dubai, UAE
We are seeking a qualified KG CLASSROOM TEACHER (FEMALE), who can start in January 2018 for our Partner School located in Dubai.
Our Partner school is a US Curriculum school, part of a large organization. The are are seeking creative, passionate, outstanding teachers who value professional development opportunities and a good work-life balance.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• 4-Year Bachelors Degree in Education (as per KHDA) • Minimum of 2 years teaching experience in KG using the US Common Core Curriculum • US teaching license with a designation such as Elementary Education • IELTS with min score of 6.5 in academic level or TOEFL-79-95 • Native English Speaker • Preferably with IKTHAR/KHDA/ADEC approval for local candidates • Knowledge of US Common Core Curriculum Standards, Data Disaggregation, Analysis and differentation for students • Knowledge of Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
• Creates an effective learning environment. • Establishes a climate that promotes fairness and students. • Establishes a collaborative learning environment. • Creates a physical environment that engages all students. • Plans and implements classroom procedures and routines that support student learning. • Uses instructional time effectively.
• To develop the social and communication skills of children and provide a safe and secure environment in which the child can learn.
• To develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
• To develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
• Understand pedagogy and research-based instructional strategies
SALARY & ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
• AED 10,000 Monthly, Tax Free Salary
• Permanent employment contracts
• Single Accommodation
• Medical Insurance
• Air Ticket
• Annual Gratuity
• Career Opportunities
• Plus other benefits as per Government policies
To Apply Please : Email CV to Arabianteacherrecruitment@outlook.com with Job Posting Title in the Subject Line