Principal- US Curriculum- Dubai
We are seeking a qualified PRINCIPAL, who can start in January 2018 for our Partner School located in Dubai.
Our Partner school is a US Curriculum school, part of a large organization. The are are seeking a creative, passionate, and outstanding leaders who value professional development opportunities and a good work-life balance.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• 4-Year Bachelors Degree in Education or equivalent
• Post graduate degree preferably in Education
• At least 7 years must be in the role of a Principal or Vice Principal Exposure to CBSE/IGCSE English/ ICSC / IB Medium schools.
• Excellence in stakeholder management with strong people management skills – Parent Handling & staff management.
• Coaching & learning attitude (teachers, Parents, community).
• The candidate must have minimum 5 years above of relevant administrative experience in the similar capacity.
• Must have the exposure to related curriculum. He must have worked or is currently working in Dubai school. Knowledge of KHDA is a must.
• Strong customer service and good with numbers
• Listens to parents complaining and helps them look for solutions as well as taking care of enrollments
• Knowledge of Students and their Development
• Understands and appreciates diversity
• Forms constructive relationships with students
• Connects students’ prior learning, life experiences and interests with learning goals
• Uses a variety of instructional strategies and resources to respond to students’ diverse needs
• Facilitates learning experiences that promote autonomy, interaction and choice
• Engages students in problem solving, critical thinking and other activities that make subject matter meaningful
• This is to lead the school/academy with their vision and core values.
• The role holder is responsible for ensuring the spirit of excellence, communication & implementation of effective teaching methods through high quality education and focusing on the development of the students.
• Achieving the academic excellence requires the school Principal work collaboratively to all members of the school staff and to communicate effectively with parents.
• Inherently, the position has the responsibilities for curriculum development, innovative teaching methods, extracurricular activities, and personnel management and facility operations.
SALARY & ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
• AED 30,000-35,000 Monthly, Tax Free Salary
• Permanent employment contracts
• Single Accommodation
• Medical Insurance
• Air Ticket
• Career Opportunities
• Plus other benefits as per Government policies
To Apply Please : Email CV to Arabianteacherrecruitment@outlook.com with Job Posting Title in the Subject Line