Qualified Nursery Manager - Muscat, Oman
We are seeking a qualified NURSEY MANAGER, who can start in January 2018 for our Partner School located in Muscat, Oman.
Our Partner school is a premium British Nursery, operating the EYFS curriculum and located within Muscat a purpose- built facility, which is highly rated with premium level fees. Our Partner Nursery holds an international status (licensing requirement) and is an NDNA member, (National Day Nurseries Association). The nursery currently educates 145 students, and is growing, with a total capacity of 210 students. Teachers are a mix of nationalities, from South African, Eastern Europe, and the UK.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree of Education or PGCE
• Minimum 3 years of Leadership Experience
• Native English speaker
• Demonstrated ability to work well in fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Capable of establishing positive and productive working relationships with teachers and students
• Ensuring that the preparation, care, cleanliness and maintenance of the nursery playrooms, kitchen and equipment are carried out according to the Policies & Procedures and risk assessments.
• Responsibility for the daily running and administration of the nursery whilst adhering to the Policies & Procedures ,ensuring compliance with the Children Act and Health and Safety legislation.
• Ensuring confidentiality is maintained in the nursery.
• Offering all children equal opportunities with regard to their religious persuasion, racial origins, gender, disabilities, cultural or linguistic background; in particular, challenging situations where racism or discrimination is displayed.
• Ensuring effective staff recruitment. Supervision of staff and students, conducting regular staff assessments, recognizing training needs, monitoring training and developing teamwork. Organizing regular staff meetings and in-service training.
• Care and supervision of the children with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
• Supervision of the planning and preparation of activities to develop all aspects of the child’s individual development in a stimulating atmosphere. Ensuring developmental records and observations are kept.
SALARY & ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
• 16,000 Omani Riyal Tax Free Salary
• Permanent employment contracts
• Flights: yearly return ticket amount is included in the salary
• EOS Benefits
• Housing: included in the salary
• Career Opportunities
To Apply Please : Email CV to Arabianteacherrecruitment@outlook.com with Job Posting Title in the Subject Line