Vice Principal (Female)- Fujairah
We are seeking a qualified VICE PRINCIPAL (FEMALE), who can start in January 2018 for our Partner School located in Fujrairah.
Our Partner school is a dynamic and growing International Private School in the United Arab Emirates. They are seeking creative, innovative, dynamic and exceptional leader and teachers to join their team to help develop and build the school into one of the best in the country.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor of Education
• Master’s Degree in Education
• Minimum 2 years experience as Head of School/School Leader
• Native English speaker
• Demonstrated ability to work well in fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Capable of establishing positive and productive working relationships with teachers and students
• Work effectively with the Governing Board, Principal and the Senior Management Team to ensure the strategic aims and objectives of the school are achieved.
• Take responsibility for ensuring that teaching, learning and assessment is consistently of high quality across the school;
• Provide strategic and operational leadership to the curriculum review process and annual planning cycle to ensure the school curriculum is responding to student and employer needs and evolves in line with national policy and funding guidance;
• Develop plans and strategies to ensure the school curriculum is continually reviewed and developed to achieve annual recruitment and income targets;
• Implement regular performance monitoring and accountability processes that ensure continuous improvement in student progress and outcomes;
• Develop teaching and learning improvement strategies to ensure the delivery of outstanding teaching, learning and assessment.
• Develop effective services in the areas of student support;
• Lead, and be responsible for the performance management of, direct reports in order to achieve high outcomes.
SALARY & ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
• AED 20,000 Monthly, Tax Free Salary
• Permanent employment contracts
• Accommodation Allowance
• Medical Insurance
• Air Tickets
• Career Opportunities
• Plus other benefits as per Government policies