Year 1 Teacher- Shanghai, China
We are seeking a qualified YEAR 1 TEACHER, who can start in August 2018 for our Partner School located in Shanghai, China.
Our Partner school is a UK curriculum school in the heart of Shanghai. They are seeking exceptional teachers to join their team.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree of Education
• Minimum 2 years of experience as an Year 1/Primary Teacher
• Experience of Early Years or KS1
• Qualified Teacher status in country of origin
• Energetic and enthusiastic personality
• Believe in a whole child approach to learning
• A proven outstanding classroom teacher
• Able to demonstrate a secure knowledge of learning in the foundation stage and the principles of early learning
• Committed to continuous school improvement and high standards of teaching and learning
• Committed to the development of the whole child
• Demonstrated ability to work well in fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Capable of establishing positive and productive working relationships with teachers and students
• Motivate and stimulate a child’s learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience.
• Provide pastoral care and support to children and give them with a secure learning environment.
• Assist with the development of a child’s personal, social, language and physical coordination abilities.
• Develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources.
• Encourage mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play.
• Help children develop curiosity and knowledge.
• Work with others, including teaching assistants and nursery nurses as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors.
• Share knowledge gained with other practitioners and build and maintain relationships with parents.
• Observe, assess and record each child’s progress.
• Ensure the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery or school.
• Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
SALARY & ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
• Excellent Tax Free Salary Package
• Permanent employment contracts
• Annual Flights
• Medical Insurance
• Career Opportunities
To Apply Please : Email CV to Arabianteacherrecruitment@outlook.com with Job Posting Title in the Subject Line